Improve Your Journey:
VIP services at Ben Gurion Airport.
Fast Track at Ben Gurion Airport
Express service from the plane(Silver)
Welcome to Arrival VIP Service at
Ben Gurion airport
- Discover Fast Track at Ben Gurion Airport. Upon arrival, our agent will personally greet you at the plane, holding a sign with your name, and guide you swiftly through the airport process. With our VIP service at Ben Gurion , you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Expedited Passport Control: Skip the queues and breeze through passport control in a separate VIP line, ensuring a smooth entry into Israel.
- Baggage Assistance: Our agent will assist you with baggage claims, ensuring your belongings are handled with care and efficiency.
Transfer: Optional transportation services to various destinations across Israel.
- The price of Fast Track Tel Aviv Arrival starts at a minimum price of $240 for a group of 1 to 6 people, with an additional $35 charge per person for larger groups.
- Any orders made less than 24 hours in advance cost a $35 last-minute fee.
Ben Gurion Departure Fast Track VIP Service
- When departing from Ben Gurion Airport, our services guarantee a swift and convenient departure experience. Here’s what you can expect:
- Timely Arrival: Arrive at the airport just 2 hours before your departure instead of the usual 3-hour requirement.
- Our agent will guide your driver to the meeting point, or better you can choose to use our experienced driver.
- VIP Security Check at Ben Gurion: Skip the long security check queues with expedited checks.
- Fast Check-in: Fast-track service at a dedicated passport control desk and a separate hand luggage check.
- Our representative will guide you to the tax-free shops, allowing you to make the most of your time before departure.
- If you require assistance, whether it’s escorting children or the elderly or assistance with VAT refunds, please notify us in advance. We’re here to ensure your transition to the departure gate is seamless.
- The price of Fast Track Tel Aviv departure starts at a minimum price of $240 for a group of 1 to 6 people, with an additional $35 charge per person for larger groups. Any orders made less than 24 hours in advance cost a $35 last-minute fee.
Private VIP Terminal at Ben Gurion Airport
From the gangway to the hotel with maximum comfort
Ben Gurion Arrival Platinum VIP Service
- Arrive in style and comfort at Ben Gurion Airport with our exclusive VIP experience. Here’s what you can expect:
- Meet and Greet: Our agent awaits your arrival outside the aircraft, holding a sign with your name. Experience a warm welcome as you step off the plane.
- VIP Transportation: Indulge in a luxurious journey from the aircraft to the terminal in our VIP vehicle. Sit back, relax, and enjoy complimentary drinks and light snacks in Private Terminal Fattal.
- Our agent collects and delivers your luggage.
- An official will be present at the VIP Lounge to assist with the necessary entry documents, ensuring a swift and hassle-free process.
- Your driver will be waiting for you next to the VIP Lounge, ready to transport you to your desired destination. We also offer transfer services in any direction for your convenience.
The VIP experience at Fattal VIP terminal starts at a minimum price of $500 for one person, with an additional cost of $370 per person for each additional guest.
Ben Gurion Departure Platinum VIP Service
- The driver delivers passengers to the VIP Terminal of Ben Gurion Airport. We also offer a transfer to the airport.
- All formalities related to departure are carried out in the VIP lounge.
- Our agent at the airport checks in the luggage.
- Check-in for the flight, checking hand luggage.
- An official comes to the VIP Lounge and draws up travel documents.
- Passengers are transported by car to the aircraft.
The minimum price for VIP 1 person, is $500. For any additional person $370/per person.
VIP Lounge at Ben Gurion
VIP service at Ben Gurion with extra comfort
- This VIP service is for Ben Gurion’s Airport departure only.
- Ordering a transfer to Ben Gurion Airport – also available with us.
- Guests are met at Terminal 3.*
- Escorted to Arbel VIP Lounge in Terminal 3*
- The VIP hall offers cold and hot drinks, snacks, and fruits
- In the VIP – hall – private security control, passport control, and check-in for the flight.
- While guests await in the VIP room, we will take care of the check-in procedures and luggage.
- Guests are taken to the aircraft by car.
The service price in the VIP hall of Arbel 3 terminals is $ 370 for 1 person, an additional $160 charged for each extra person.
VIP services at the airport in Tel Aviv answers questions
Who is this service for?
– For those who want to avoid queues at passport control upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.
– For those who, when departing from Ben Gurion Airport, want to arrive at the airport not in 3 hours, like everyone else, but in 2 hours (the difference is the queue for security check and check-in)
– For those who want to comfortably and quickly get to the hotel from the gangway,
– For business people, families with children, for people with limited mobility and just for those who like to travel in comfort.
When do I need to place an order?
We recommend placing your order at least a week in advance to ensure availability. However, we can usually accommodate requests made a few days prior to your flight’s arrival or departure. Please note that orders placed less than 48 hours before the flight may not guarantee availability. Additionally, any orders made less than 24 hours in advance cost a $35 last-minute fee.
How is the meeting with the VIP service representative at the airport?
– Upon the arrival of the aircraft, they are waiting for you with a sign at the exit of the boarding arm or at the airstairs of the aircraft.
– On the sign- the surname is written in English letters.
– Upon departure, the driver will bring you directly to the VIP service at the airport.
– If you arrive at the airport on your own (for example, by taxi), then we will connect your driver with a member of the VIP service. To do this, we need the driver’s phone number.
– Meeting for those who ordered the service “Silver” – about 32 gates of the third terminal of the airport. Ben Gurion.
What do you need to provide in order to make a booking?
– Flight number, date, and time of arrival.
– The number of passengers.
– Surname and passport number of one of the passengers.
– This surname in English will be on the plate at the meeting.
– Contact numbers of passengers and meeting (if any).
Why should you book a transfer with us?
Avoid the strenuous back-and-forth hustle of dealing directly with airport stewards, we provide our own experienced drivers to help you shorten this process.
One of the important details that you need to provide when ordering Fast Track service at Ben Gurion Airport is the driver’s phone number, whether it is a meeting or seeing off someone, our representative at the airport must have a connection with the driver. This is necessary to coordinate the meeting and save time.
The most convenient option is to order a transfer and services at the airport in one place – that is, with us.
We will handle the entire coordination of activities at the airport.
If you choose to do it by yourself, you are only required to provide the phone number and name of the person to contact.
What makes Fast Track TLV reliable?
Honesty and openness is my strategy in business.
I give my clients the maximum amount of necessary information, without hiding the shortcomings and without exaggerating the merits.
Dozens of agencies, local and global, sell VIP services at Tel Aviv Airport. So then how do you choose a reliable company at a good price?
You need to have information that most sellers of fast track services don’t easily share.
A foreign seller simply does not know where the terminals are located at the airport and how the service works. For that reason, you have to order services at Ben Gurion Airport from a local company, and not on the website of an international aggregator.
The most advanced Internet users can find one of the only two companies providing the service at the airport and book directly. The only problem is that operators have constant overbooking, they do not feel the pressure to look for customers and serve them. They prefer to give this work to intermediaries like me or take orders exclusively automatically – online.
For more than 10 years I have been an official agent – reseller of the Aerohandling company at Ben Gurion airport. I know this business from the inside, with all the pitfalls and difficulties.
The main advantage of the services offered at the airport is convenience, saving time and physical assistance with luggage together with assisting in communicating with airport services.
What's your cancellation policy?
If you cancel the order earlier than a 30 hours before the flight, I guarantee a full refund. If transactions are associated with commission fees of payment systems, this is taken into account in the calculations.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Confirmation of the order and payment is made only after receiving a final response from the operator at the airport.
Customer’s personal data is used only for ordering services.
It must be taken into account that the representative of the VIP service cannot influence the work of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. If passengers are not allowed to enter the country for any reason, the employee cannot stay with the client and the cost of the service cannot be refunded.
Why choose us?
Quick response to requests or inquiries – at any time including holidays and weekends, day and night. 24/7
We send order confirmations to the clients from the airport and order fulfillment control at all stages
We confirm your arrival directly from the shift supervisor at the airport before the plane lands
We make direct confirmation with your booked driver
Direct phone number (hotline) available if you have any questions
Convenient and flexible payment methods
You choose a service package
You provide flight information
You receive confirmation from the Ben Gurion airport operator.
You pay for a service and receive an invoice.